Fine Arts Booster Board
The Fine Arts Booster Board was officially formed in the spring of 2015. This group of parents and staff have joined together to advance the arts at PCA so that our students can impact their community and world for Christ. They are eager to accept new members. Please consider joining with this group as we work to accomplish the following purposes:
- Encourage and stimulate Christian values in the fine arts program of PCA.
- Encourage development of God given skills and talents within the student body.
- Raise funds to provide resources for the Fine Arts program of PCA as approved by the Head of School.
- Authorize the disbursement of funds, raised by the Fine Arts Booster Board and held by PCA, and approved by the Head of School, for the betterment of the Fine Arts department.
- Promote the PCA Fine Arts program in the church and community.
- Provide prayer support for all involved in the Fine Arts programs of PCA.
Fine Arts Booster Board Members
- Alicia Allen- President
- Belinda Dotson- Vice President
- Rob Askew-Treasurer
- Anne Manning – Secretary
- Carolyn Kedney
- Juli Fernandes
- Jeff Allen
- Peggy Paulson
- Dan Paulson
- Mary Palmer
- Megan Barnard
Join the PCA Fine Arts Booster Board
If you have a passion for the arts at Plymouth Christian Academy, you are needed on the Fine Arts Booster Board. You are invited to find out by joining any of the monthly meetings. Stay tuned for the 2019-2020 Fine Arts Booster Board meeting dates and times. Contact us for more information.