Expect The Best
Choosing the right school for your child’s education is a critical decision that will impact their future. When you choose Plymouth Christian Academy, you can be assured that your child is receiving a premium education.
Our accreditations attest to the educational integrity of Plymouth Christian Academy.
AdvancED is an independent, non-profit, non-partisan community of educational professionals. Their expertise is rooted in more than a hundred years in work in school accreditation. The mission of AdvancEd is to lead and empower the education community to ensure that all learners realize their full potential.
Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)
PCA underwent a rigorous accreditation process through ACSI in 2015-2016, receiving a five year certificate of accreditation, the longest available certificate.
Professional Associations and Licenses:
- Association of Secondary School Principals
- Council of American Private School Education (CAPE)
- National Council for Private School Accreditation (NCPSA)
- Michigan High School Athletic Association (MHSAA)
- Michigan Independent Athletic Conference (MIAC)
- State of Michigan Licensed Preschool
- Recognized by the State of Michigan